“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Saturday, March 22, 2003

So, we're at war then? Didn't we just do this a few years ago? Guess we didn't do it enough. Anyway, I, being the Maverick that I am, have taken a bold stance on this war. That stance? Total indiference. That's right people. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! Not one damn iota of interest save for these: #1 - I think it's fucking hillarious that journalists are getting killed, and #2 - I want to see these anti-war, holier-than-thou, fucks DIE. Yes, I am advocating the physical harm of anyone carrying a sign that says "No blood for oil" or any of the other peripherally-relevant slogans these fucking pinheads have come up with. Bunch of whining fucking maggots are upset that they missed out on the 60's so now they protest something they have absolutely no grasp on. Kill them, kill them, KILL THEM. Videotape killing them and send it to me (contact me via e-mail for mailing instructions). Kill them and and start riots. Burn cities to the ground. I'm talking blood and guts and veins in your teeth people. Let me know when it starts. The VCR I snagged in LA '92 is almost worn out.

I'm Ford W. Maverick, and I'll see you in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home