“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Sunday, March 09, 2003

Good news abounds! Or bad news, depending on which side of the darkness v/s light debate you're on. On march 15th I will have TWO articles in the Terribly Wrong online magazine. Yes, that's www.terriblywrong.com . Just follow the link on my site. Hillarity will ensue.

On a somewhat less positive note, I had to drive to the hospital earlier and pick up my sister's boyfriend fresh from his latest concussion. He's a proffessional wrestler on the local indie circuit and he does a damn good job of banging himself up. He's Kid Inferno from the NWA, for those of you that follow such things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home