“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, February 28, 2003

Awright people, I know, I'm a week into this thing and allready I'm slacking. Well, I rarely do this, but I apologize. I realize that it is my solemn duty to spew forth bile and hatred at the world while simultaneously complaining about it's ills without offering any help, solutions or sympathy. See, the thing is, I seem to have been hired by the good folks at TerriblyWrong.com Yeah, I'm not quite sure how that happened either, but I thank them for helping me spread my message of hate to an even broader audience, beginning, hopefully, next month. So check it out people. I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home