“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Allright everyone, issue #6 of the Terribly Wrong online magazine is up and once again I display my typical brilliance in two, count 'em, two articles, both of which are accompanied by artwork. The first is called "That Iraqi War Show" in which I give the only opinion on the war that counts. MINE. The other is a fictional work entitled "A Better Place" where I tell the world just how I feel about P Diddy. So follow the magical little link to the left of all this writing (the green flashing one) and go to TerriblyWrong.com now you fools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home