“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, May 02, 2003

Awright monkeys, guess who's just started his new gig as a game show co-producer and announcer? That's right, Adam Nedeff from Game Show Utopia fame (see the link to the left) is now inexplicably involved with "Take a Chance!" An Ernie Anderson/Adam Nedeff Production in association with Kindred Communications. It airs Mondays on WRVC Radio, Huntington an off-campus AM station. WRVC is Huntington's first radio station and is celebrating their 75th or 80th anniversary. I'd look it up if anyone cared.

So if you're in the Huntington area and you actually have a functioning Am radio (it's that setting next to FM on your stereo if it's old enough) then be sure to tune in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home