“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, August 07, 2006

So like a day after my last post Ihad to postpone my trip to see the surgeon because I discovered I hadn't lost enough weight to get my surgery done. My wonder diet they provided me with didn't do shit so I went back to my local doctor to refil the drugs I was on last time I actually lost weight.

After I explained how the diet wasn't working the nurses aid said "Well let me check the book and see what else we can give you..."

Turns out what she could give me were amphetimines.

Yeah, so I've actually been getting quite a bit done lately since I'm no longer sleeping or eating and I have lost a noticible amount of wieght. I think this is it. I may finally be on my way to putting all this crap behind me.

I also put in some job applications at the hospital near my house. Seeing as I'm one roommate down it's either find me a job or get someone else to move in. Thus far nobody has been stupid enough to do so. Adam (from the video last post) has given me a 'definite maybe' but that's it.

Also, we updated www.TerriblyWrongOnline.com the other day. I did the comic strip with my new art stuff and it came out pretty good, but in addition Mace asked me to see if I could crank out an article. So with a head full of speed I sat down and typed out a quick rant and mailed it off to him without checking any of the specifics.

Not long after I get an instant message of a little angry face from Mace who then instructs me to check my word count. We usually like to keep the articles between 800 and 1,000 words. Mine was 2,122. But they were a pretty solid 2,122 words so they were all posted and as of this writing they're still available for reading.

I think it came out pretty good. I just went on about the first thing to pop into my head and since I haven't loked at any news show for quite a while I went off on Illegal Immigration which has surely lost some of it's relevance by now, but fuck it I wrote it anyways.

That's really about all that's going on here at the moment. I've just been cranking out a lot of artwork. Some of which I'll post here, some on TWO and some ot it somewhere else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home