“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, July 28, 2006

Ok guys, remember a while back when I mentioned that some people were filming a documentary at my house? Well the time has come to start shamelessly promoting it.

It's called Wheel Of Jeopardy and it's all about game show freaks, like my buddy Adam who is featured prominently in it.

Here's the trailer (Adam is the geltelman in the pork-chop sideburns talking about serial killers.
):


I know what you're asking and no, I'm not in the trailer. Yes, I was very dissappointed too, but I'm almost entirely certain that I'll make at least a glimmer of an appearance in the final cut of the film.

If not me then at least my house.

I'm not sure which is in worse shape at this point...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home