“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Well, it's been an interesting day or two.

Monday I walked home from dropping my car off at the shop. Nothing major, just needs the window fixed and power steering.

I come in to find my roommate Nate ill.

We get a ride and take him to the emergency room.

I want to assure you now, if you know Nate and this is the first you've heard of this, he seems to be alright and may be coming home sometime later today.

I'll let you know.


A little while ago Zombie posted some new Lil' Zombie strips at Chaos In Motion.

Go check them out.

Oh yeah, I also got a nifty little pic of Lil' Zombie next to the link courtesy of the woman herself.


You might also want to check out Ophelia's site Microdot In The Macrocosm. I blundered my way through some HTML code for her and if I do say so myself, it's looking pretty good.


Speaking of blogs, Skippy and Dr Reverend's blogs have copulated and spawned Even The Worst Jew Is Better Than The Best Goy. I still like my idea for a blog name better though. I suggested "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern get a fucking blog". Oh well.

And you might also want to check out the return of the former Reverend Mace of Terribly Wrong .com fame on his new blog The Hollywood Bowl Of Serial Killers. While there you might also want to take note of his nifty title art...

Anyways, there's the high points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home