“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So I went to the seminar thing last night for weight loss surgery. I've been to two already and at the end of both of those they told me my insurance wouldn't pay for the surgery.

This time was supposed to be different.

It wasn't.

They did tell me there is a way to maybe get them to pay for it, but I'll have to get my insurance company to help me out.

So that's likely a no.

I'm going to keep trying though, because, well, I have nothing better to do.

so after getting crappy news from the people that were supposed to be able to help me medically, tooth pulled, car in the shop, house burned down, I sit down to play a few songs on Rock Band and my goddamn X-Box gets the red ring of death.

It's official. Everything I touch goes straight to hell.

I'm afraid to touch my dick...



UPDATE: I actually just found out that it's even worse. My X-Box is out of warranty so Microsoft won't repair it for free even though it's not my fault it doesn't work anymore.

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home