“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, February 26, 2007

Ok, Blogger is pissing me completely the fuck off.

A little while back I converted to the 'new' Blogger. I found the differences to be pretty much nonexistent.

Well thanks to the inquiries of a few of you I've discovered that my archives don't work anymore. If I want to make my archives work then I have to switch to a new goddamn Blogger template that I have no idea how to alter, which means no artwork or links or anything till I learn the new code.

This fucking blows.

The archives are still there. If I set the page to do so it'll display every post I've ever done, but since there's like 900 of them it'll take forever to load. It does prove that they still exist though. All I need is the URL to point the blog at. Blogger even tells me that. What it doesn't tell me though is WHAT THE BLEEDING FUCK MY ARCHIVE URL IS!!!

So if anyone has any idea how the incredibly bland and surprisingly unimaginitive and unmalleable new blogger templates work please help me out.

Now I have to go finish up my comic strip. When I come back I have a story that I was reminded of yesterday when Adam and I drove past the Pioneer Bookstore.

Stay tuned for "The Tale Of The Biker And The Big Rubber Dick" which probably won't be half as funny as the title suggests, but it is relevant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home