“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Awright, I started working on a new, revised version of the day that started all the medical shit I've been bitching about for the last four years or so, but something happened today that was so conveniently timed that I have to spill it.

See, we got a new postman a while back and he fucking sucks. One of the reasons we're so behind on our bills is because we're not recieving a lot of our bills.

The other, bigger, reason is that I don't have any money, but still I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to get the bills so that I know exactly how much I can't aford to pay this month.

Anyhow, I make an effort to pin the mail that's come to my house bearing the names and addresses of people who do not and never will live in this house to the outside of the mailbox for the incompetent mailman to take away and try again. I do this hoping that those same people, upon recieving the mail I'm not getting, will do the same. So far that doesn't seem to be happening, but hey, I do it anyway, cause I'm just that kind of guy.

So I pinned some AAA Newsletter (junk mail) to the box a few days ago. It came back today with a sticker that said:

UNABLE TO FORWARD

NO FORWARD ORDER ON FILE

RETURN TO POSTMASTER
OF ADDRESSEE FOR REVIEW


So it's not just the meth-junkies that don't believe me when I tell them they have the wrong house. It's the fucking mailman too.

Of course, I've never actually seen the mailman since he comes at around 10 AM and that's like 2 AM for you people, (Prime sleeping hours here at the Graveyard) they could be the same guy...

More on this later. I need sleep.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home