“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jesus, pogo-sticking, finger-licking, mother-fucking, CHRIST!!!

How's everyone doing tonight? Good? That's great.

I just got to my brother's place from the hospital. They got there at 6 AM, right about the time I drifted into fitful semi-sleep. They promptly put Der Fuhrer into induced labor. Mom calls me at 7AM to get ready. I get to the hospital at 8. The baby is delivered at 5:45 P-MOTHERFUCKING-M!!!

He's 9 lbs, 15 oz and doing fine. They named him Kai Christian (Last name held by request, and good sense).

I am now well into my third day without any real sleep and it's catching up to me. The sleep deprivation bats are darting around the corners of my vision, everything is blurry around the edges, and I need to take a shit real bad.

Anyways, they wanted me to tell everyone, and since I'm going to involuntarily lose consciousness any moment now this will have to do for at least the next 12 to 24 hours.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home