“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Guys, I appreciate the well-wishes, but really, I'm OK. I was a little bummed out for a couple of days, as I've been every few days since all this crap began, but I'm fine.

As for a donation button, I'm not completely broke yet. Even if I was I know that most of you guys are no better off than I am. I can't take your money.

However, I do have a PayPal account and I remember reading that some stupid bitch ran up a $60,000 credit card bill (on things like clothes and Starbucks coffee) and got people online to send her money to pay it off. Not just that, but she got a fucking BOOK DEAL out of it.  

I'll not be tracking down any links to her because I don't want to help her out in any possible way no matter how small.

So if someone out there can help me figure out how to put up a donation button I'd appreciate it.

I repeat though, if you're no better off than I am I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY.  If, however, you sent money to that stupid fucking CUNT (not a word I use often, but I feel it describes this woman accurately) for her credit card bill then not only do I want your money, I feel you aren't responsible enough to have money.  Send it to me immediately, you OWE it to me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home