“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

It's now been a week since I bought my Collector's Edition copy of the Bruce Campbell classic Bubba Ho-Tep.

I've watched it about 18 times.

Keeps getting better every time I see it. Here's Campbell's own synopsis:

"Check out this concept gang. I play a geriatric old geezer - a 70 year-old in a rest home who thinks he's Elvis. I team up with another old geezer at the home, Ossie Davis, who thinks he's JFK and together we set out to defeat the evil mummy, Bubba Ho-Tep."

Doesn't that just sound freakin' cool? Well it is!

Now I'm gonna go make me a peanut-butter and banana sandwich. I've been wanting one for days now.

That's right. I'm trying to lose weight and I've begun taking dietary advice from Elvis.

Anyone got a problem with that?

I thought not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home