“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I wrote a haiku today while I was at burger king.

Pardon me but I
Want to stab you in the throat
Nothing personal


I think it shows that I'm making progress, don't you? I mean it's way more positive and less psychotic than my old poetry.

I never apologized in the stuff I had to write for my college classes.

See? Progress. Working through my agression.

But yeah, we were at Burger King and some older woman was in there with a young kid. Bitch was too old to be her kid, she must have been his Grandmother. Anyways, the kid is simply running amok. He has a basketball. He's bouncing it. Every third bounce it gets away from him in a random direction. Each time it gets away he screams and plunges headlong after it, reagardless of the personal space of those around him.

No, I wasn't armed. If I was, that old bitch would be dead.

I understand that sometimes kids can be a handfull. I understand that they don't allways listen to reason. I also understand that some people have a problem with kids being beaten in public.

You have to pick your moments.

It just galls me to see kids running rampant in public places, doing things that would have gotten me a quick five across the eyes, without a parental figure even trying to correct them. Bitch didn't say a fucking word, just ordered and went about her business.

If I had acted that way, I would have had problems. Major ones.

I can kinda see the mentality behind not wanting to use violence as a deterrent, but here's the thing, if they don't learn that thier behavior has repercussions, and they grow up, and they get near me, I'LL use some fucking violence.

And it'll be a whole lot worse than the spanking you should have given them.

Now piss off, I'm watching my brand new copy of Bubba Ho Tep for the third time today.

Go rent it now you fools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home