“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, May 10, 2004

A few words on driving etiquette, or, getting the fuck out of my way.

What is it with people that have to come to a complete fucking stop before they can make a turn?

I have to believe that if I can make an effortless ninety-degree turn at 40 miles per hour then a fucking veteran could at least do it without making me fucking STOP.

I don't give a goddamn how long ago the Korean war was, he was trained by the strongest military in the world, he can goddamn-jolly-well get the fuck out of my way.

Anyways, back to whatever you were doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home