“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Today's contestant on 'Random IM Chat' is someone that pissed me off in Religion 1 and then followed me into PM land when I left the room.

She delivers an object lesson in how to piss me off. Please enjoy.

fawn20040: when your time comes and its time for u to dye,if u havent changed bye then,your going to have one horrable death

Ford Maverick: I've allready had one. You should try it.

Ford Maverick: By the way, GET A FUCKING DICTIONARY.

fawn20040: cause the fire down there,is 10times hotter then the oven u cook on hear

Ford Maverick: Once again LEARN TO SPELL.

Ford Maverick: And I've seen heaven, so fuck off.

fawn20040: and youl just keep on and keep on and keep on burning for all etirnity

Ford Maverick: That's ETERNITY you fuckwit.

fawn20040: i pray that god will have mercy on your soul, good bye and god bless you.

Ford Maverick: Yeah, go fucking choke on something.


Anyways, fawn20040 claims to be a 37 year-old divorcee on her profile. I sincerely hope, for her sake and the sake of those around her, that this isn't true because she'd have to be one stupid fucking bitch to be that old and communicate that poorly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home