“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Saturday, December 06, 2003

OK guys, I watched Bubba Ho Tep the other day. Now, everybody knows I'm a huge Bruce Campbell fan, and there was never any question about wheather I would like this film. The question was, how MUCH would I like it.

The answer is: A-fucking-lot.

But just in case you think I'm biased towards Mr Campbell, and I'll admit that I am, but only because he consistently cranks out brilliant performances, here is a review of the film from a 'legitimate' film critic.

So keep your eyes peeled for it. I give it 5 out of 5 stars, and it'll be a crime if Campbell doesn't get at least an Oscar nomination out of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home