“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Thursday, November 20, 2003

"Epitaph on an Unfortunate Artist"

He found a formula for drawing comic rabbits:
This formula for drawing comic rabbits paid,
So in the end he could not change the tragic habits
This formula for drawing comic rabbits made.

-Robert Graves


As some of you know, I made my internet debut on a site called Terribly Wrong .com and, until very recently, I was still submitting work to the site. However, if you go there now, there seems to have been a format change. A change, which would likely make my writing unsuitable.

Terribly Wrong .com is now Salvation’s Word .com, and while I wish the proprietor of the site luck, well... as a person who defines himself as a 'FORMER Christian' I just don't think my stuff will exactly fit the new template.

Not that I'm totally writing it off, mind you. I may indeed do some work for the new site, but we'll just have to see.

As for the poem, well, let's just say I have a little psychoholic bunny rabbit on my back and he just might be rearing his fuzzy little head again real soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home