“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ok, before I launch into my traditional anti-x-mas rant I'd like to tell everyone that my deposit check for the apartment is officially in the mail so once they receive it they'll need a week to clean it and then I can start moving in.

Now, on with the hate.

See, I had to go to the mall today, which always puts me in a bad mood because our mall sucks ass in the worst of all possible ways, but today was exceptional.

I didn't get pissed when they were showing x-mas episodes of every tv show that ever fucking made one on Halloween fucking night or that they had fucking x-mas decorations up the day after fucking Halloween. I've come to accept the fact that I have to deal with those things. They aren't going to change.

But walking through the mall today I saw the final straw...

The mall Santa is already out.

November fucking 14th and the fucking mall Santa is fucking sitting in the fucking mall.

And people wonder why I have no hope for our society.

FUCK Santa right in his holly-jolly fucking ass!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home