“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, November 07, 2008

Hey, quick update to the November 3rd post.

Just want to make it clear to everyone that K didn't know how strong my aversion to religion was and if she had known she wouldn't have pushed me to go. I went voluntarily because, as I said, I should be above this aversion and the only way to get over it is to face it.

I feel kind of bad that I don't talk about her more on here. Mainly because I've been spending a lot of time either with her or trying to spend time with her and if I don't write about any of that then that's a lot of my life that doesn't get onto the blog.

On the other hand though, you guys have read this blog. I'm sure you can understand why it would generally be a bad idea to post about someone I don't want to unintentionally insult or hurt. you know, given that I spend a lot of time devoted to INTENTIONALLY insulting so many people, it's sometimes hard to read my tone.

But just for the record, she didn't know that my dislike of religion was a full blown phobia or she wouldn't have even brought it up. Hell, I didn't even realize it had become a full-blown phobia myself till I started going there with her and discovering this was a good thing because now I can work past it. Before that though I'd not noticed how bad it was getting because I simply avoided churches as much as possible.

So, in short, my going to church with K has been a good thing.



PS: She didn't make me write this either.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home