“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, March 14, 2008

So last night one of my readers asked me how can you tell if an animal cares that you're fucking it.

These are the questions I get here. I suppose I'm asking for them though as I did bring up the subject.

But anyway, there is a very easy way to tell if an animal doesn't like what you're doing in the vicinity of their hindquarters. Especially when the animal is of the larger variety. In West Virginia (Lord how I wish I didn't know this was true) it's legal to have sex with any animal that weighs more than 40 lbs. The idea being, I suppose that if it's that big it's not going to suffer permanent damage and probably has a decent chance of escaping if it desires.

At this point I would point out that I don't think that animal fucking is a great idea. In fact, I think it's pretty disgusting. I only brought it up because, for whatever reason, politicians (mostly republicans) keep trying to equate it with homosexuality, which I find a tad extreme. Anyway, if one feels so compelled and they're not hurting anyone or anything then hey, have fun ya sick freak. Just don't tell me about it.

That having been said, there are clear signs if an animal doesn't like what you're doing back there as these perfectly safe for work videos illustrate.



Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home