Tuesday, March 11, 2008
- Name: Ford
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Award eligible writer/artist for hire.
- Ok, it's official, nature is fucking with me. I w...
- Yeah, again with the long time with the no bloggin...
- Post time again. Yes, I'm beginning to have a bit...
- Again, I've been away for a while. Here's why. A...
- Awright you pushy fuckers, I'm home already. I'...
- Awright, it's that time again. Yes, it's New Year...
- Terribly Wrong Online has been updated. Go there ...
he who can call today his own:
he who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today.
Be fair or foul, or rain or shine
the joys I have possessed, in spite of fate, are mine.
Not Heaven itself, upon the past has power,
but what has been, has been, and I have had my hour.
-Horace (Quintus Horatius Flaccus)
Odes, Book 3, Verse 29