“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Friday, June 17, 2005

How the hell do those people do it? I only need a couple hundred bucks and I feel bad enough about soliciting the public for it, but there are fuckers out there getting thousands of dollars to pay off shit they didn't need.

Is that what I need to do? Go out and run up a $20,000 credit card bill for overpriced (though undeniably delicious) Starbucks coffee and fucking lingerie? Will that then make me worthy of some of the internet's sweet bounty?

I had money, abouta year's salary at my old job, and I actually stretched it out and lived off it for the last three and a half years while waiting on the help the government promised me. I don't have any goddamn credit cards. I've been patient and lived within my means and as a result I live in a shitty house in a shitty nieghborhood and that doesn't even bother me. Well, it does bother me, but thanks to whatever mental illness I'm currently suffering from it doesn't bother me that much. Just when the bills are coming due and I have no money to pay them.

All I want is to keep my damn utilities turned on and continue this fool's quest to get my surgery done.

PS: If I can keep my shit turned on I promise I'll start being funny again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home