“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hey everyone, just checking in to let you all know that I'm not dead. In fact, I have great news! After just a brief while here in Columbus I've seen the light and converted to Catholicism!

I've donated all of my worldly belongings to the church in keeping with my new vow of poverty (I'm currently at the seminary school library) and I hope to find myself in very short order spreading the glorious word of salvation through our lord Jesus Christ in some disease scarred, third-world country.

I'm afraid this will have to be my last post here since my new beliefs are now in total conflict with everything this blog stands for. I hope you'll all understand.

Yours truly,
Ford W. Maverick











PS: Anyone that read this far and took that shit seriously despite the fact that you all know it's April 1st owes me a blowjob.

Contact me at ford_maverick@hotmail.com for directions to my place so you can pay up suckers!



A real post will follow soon, I promise!

But seriously, blowjob, get on that. You know who you are.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home