“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, October 15, 2007

Oh yeah, Brian and Andrea had an anniversary recently! Everyone congratulate them!

I believe the actual date was the 8th and that it's been a year now, however, with my growing detachment from reality and my ever increasing reliance on modern pharmaceuticals I could be quite mistaken on both counts.

I'm fairly certain they DID get married.

I'm not that far gone yet.

At least, I don't think I am. That's the problem with losing your mind though. It's kinda hard to judge the damage from the inside.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, Happy (late) Anniversary!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home