“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hey, I just finished the new Something Here Is Terribly Wrong strip so it should be up soon. Actually for everyone that didn't get to see last week's strip in the 8 hours or so that the server was actually online last week it'll be like you're getting two strips. Because, you will be actually.

Anyways.

I'm getting ready to head up to Columbus tonight or tomorrow to go looking for apartments. I still haven't found exactly what I want, but it's kinda hard to do that from down here. Anyways, we'll see what fresh hell today offers and then I'll make up my mind.

Speaking of Columbus, Mistress Victoria will be hosting the upcoming Gothcoming at the Bar of Modern Art on October 3rd. From what I understand it's getting bigger every year and it kicks much ass.

This year it will kick all kinds of extra-strength ass as I will be in attendance as a personal guest of the Mistress herself, so turn out and buy me drinks you freaks!

Now I'm gonna go get some sleep, get up, pay some bills, dispose of whatever new mouse corpses have accumulated overnight (Cat: 4 Mice:-4) swing by the mall to get a car charger for my new cellphone and then probably head up to Columbus.

Wish me luck.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home