“I couldn't live a week without a private library
- indeed, I'd part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor
before I'd let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.” ― H.P. Lovecraft

Monday, August 04, 2003

Ok people, brilliant idea time. And this isn’t just like my typical brilliant ideas, this one doesn’t suck.

Get this, we’ve moved into Iraq, destroyed the government and are currently tracking down and systematically killing their relatives, but we, seem to be having a little difficulty with some of the natives. I understand this is often a problem in these situations. Well I have the solution. Actually, I have ANNOTHER solution. Seems nobody took my idea of balistically eauthanizing the entire country very seriously. Fools…

But no, this is plan B. We pull the ground troops out of Iraq, and instead we deploy the Wal-Mart company. Think of it. The way they’re devouring real-estate in this country, Iraq wouldn’t stand a chance. Why, within a few month’s we could raise the living standard in Iraq to at least that of Alabama. Hell, they already have similar armament levels and racial sensitivities. Then one day, perhaps they will be able to rise to a higher level of civilization (The Iraqi’s I mean. I think we can safely give up on Alabama.).

I'm Ford W. Maverick, and I'll see you in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home